Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Email to a bookseller to send some books


From   : nahid@gmail.com
To       : alamin15@gmail.com
Sent     : Friday, October 12, 20__; 7:00 p.m.

Subject: Request to send some books.

Dear Sir,

I am a big fan of books published by your publishing company. All the books have excellent content, are written by top notch writers/authors and are excellent in quality. I tried to look out for the books in the local bookstore in my city as well as online but couldn’t find them. Hence I plan to buy the books directly through you through VPP.  I shall be highly obliged if you kindly send me the following books per V.P.P. to the address given below at your earliest convenience [āĻ¸ুāĻŦিāĻ§া].  I enclose herewith a check (No. A4304) for 5000/- as advance.

List of books:

    English Dictionary (5 Copies)
    Bengali Dictionary (2 Copies)
    Skylark General English for HSC (2 Copies)
    Skylark Elective English for HSC (2 Copies)
    Skylark Punjabi Guide (Compulsory) for HSC (2 Copies)
    Skylark Recurrent Essays and Current Affairs (2 Copies)

Kindly treat this order as urgent.

Yours faithfully,
Name….
Address….

20 comments:

  1. Wow it's good 👍👍👍👍. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! 👌đŸģ😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does Volume Purchase Program means?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very helpful for me.I am ssc candidate. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It,s so big but thanks

    ReplyDelete