Friday, November 30, 2018

Email to friend not to waste time on facebook

facebook

From: Tamzid <tamzid_20@yahoo.com>
To: Shapno < shapno_13@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 20__; 7:32 pm

Subject: Request not to waste time on facebook.

My Dear Rohit,

I would like to advise you regarding [সংক্রান্ত] your addiction to facebook which is making you irresponsible, negligent [অবহেলাকারী], and careless. It has become a source of major distractions for you. You use it all the time. You are thoughtlessly and uselessly wasting your precious time on this useless Site [জায়গা]. Even I have been tracking you for a few days. Most of the time you are online. I was shocked to see you online last night at 2:00 a.m.! What were you doing? Your performance in terminal exams is horrible [ভয়ঙ্কর]. Mother told me your eyesight has weakened.  Let me warn you we gave it to you for convenience [সুবিধা]; not inconvenience [অসুবিধা]. If you don’t mend ways, it can be withdrawn from you. Kindly use it; but be moderate! I am sure you won’t misuse it. Misusing will only engender [জন্ম দেত্তয়া] more problems. Education is the first priority, and doing well in it the first responsibility.  I hope you will keep the principles intact [অক্ষত].

Give regards [শুভেচ্ছা] to mother and dad.

Yours sincerely,
Rana

3 comments: