Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Email to the institution of Modern Language for information


From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Requesting information.

Dear Sir,
Being a studious [পড়ুয়া] student and curious [আগ্রহী] to know, I have decided to involve myself in your esteemed [সম্মানিত] and enriched [সমৃদ্ধ] institution. But I am fully unaware [অজ্ঞাত] of the proceeding about what I have to fulfil to become a proud member and enjoy all the services on offer of your institution. Please help to let me know about the admission process, the enrolment due dates and last day for early bird price, different types of courses, course information, discounts, conversation courses and high school enrichment courses.

I will be highly pleased if you inform me the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment