Friday, November 30, 2018

Email to your friend thanking him/her for sending you a nice present/gift

nice present

From: sanjida01@yahoo.com
To: audrey31@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, 20 October, 2019; 10:00 pm.

Subject: Thanks for birthday present.

Dear Audrey,
I am very glad to receive a parcel of a nice birthday gift. I would be happier if you could attend. But I know you could attend my birthday party because of your examination.

Thanks a lot for the gift. Thank you very much for the dictionary, which you have presented on the occasion. I wonder how you could guess my desire [আকাঙ্ক্ষা] of a dictionary. I shall preserve [সংরক্ষিত করা] it. So, I shall bear in mind the sweet memory of yours. Many presents I received on the occasion but the one received from you is the best of all.

Yours ever,
Sanjida

No comments:

Post a Comment