Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Email to controller to issue an English version of HSC certificate

From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Providing my HSC certificate in English.

The Controller
Dear Sir,
I have the honour to state that I was a student of Dhaka City College. I appeared in the HSC examination held in 2010. I got GPA-5 in the examination. I received my Bangla version certificate from my college as usual. But now I am badly in need of a certificate in English version very earnestly as I have to submit it with my visa application to the Embassy of Canada.

Under the above circumstances [পরিস্থিতি], I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to take necessary steps to provide me with a certificate in English version and help me to serve my purpose.

Yours sincerely,
Tushar Sarker
Roll No. 181257
Registration No. 457433
Session: 2017-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment