Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Email to your brother to send you a laptop

laptop

From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject : Request to send a laptop.

My dear brother,
I hope you all are hale [সুস্থ] and hearty [হাসিখুশি]. Recently, a friend of mine told me that an advanced laptop with high configuration has been developed in the USA. I have heard that this laptop is an improved version, with great number of unique features. I shall be grateful to you if you can kindly send one such laptop for me. Since this an age of information technology, this handy machine will help me keep abreast [তাল মিলিয়ে] with new-age technology greatly.

Moreover, you promised to buy me a laptop when it was your last visit to Bangladesh. Parents agree with me and told me to inform their consent [ব্যবহারের অনুমতি] to you. Please, don’t frustrate [হতাশ] me.

Regards, 
Your loving brother
Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment