Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your mother informing her that you will spend summer vacation with her in your village

summer vacation

From: Al Karia <karia@yahoo.com>
To: Asma Haque <asma@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Coming home in summer vacation.

My dear mother,

At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial [আন্তরিক] love. Hope that you are well by the grace [অনুগ্রহ] of all Mighty [মহৎ] Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I want to inform you by my letter that the summer vacation of my school will begin from the next Sunday. So I hope that I will spend this summer with you and father in our village. From going there I will pass some dreamy moments with you. I will enjoy special dishes cooked by your own hands. We must go to visit my grandparents’ house. I will eat a lot of mangoes, Jackfruits and pineapples in this time. Please, tell father to buy them from market quickly.

Please convey [জ্ঞাপন করা] my regards [শুভেচ্ছা] to father and love to Rana.  This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all. More when I will meet you.

Your loving son,
Al Karia

No comments:

Post a Comment