Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your friend to attend the marriage ceremony

marriage ceremony

From: Tamzid <tamzid_20@yahoo.com>
To: Shapno <shapno-13@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 20__; 7:32 pm.

Subject: Invitation to attend marriage ceremony [অনুষ্ঠান].

Dear Shapno,
I am glad to inform you that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 28 October, 2019. My parents have assigned [নির্ধারিত] me to invite my friends. I cordially [আন্তরিকভাবে] invite you to attend the function and make it a happy moment for all of us. My parents desire [আকাঙ্ক্ষা] to see you in our family one day before commencing the function at our home. Your absence will throw cold water into my joy and happiness. Please, do not fail to attend in due time.

Yours cordially,
Tamzid

No comments:

Post a Comment