Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your friend requesting him to return the book immediately

book

From: Sharmin <sharmin@yahoo.com>
To: Satabdi <satabdi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Request to return a book.

Dear Satabdi,
It is pretty long time you borrowed a book entitled [অভিহিত] “A Lucid [সুস্পষ্ট] Roadmap on English Grammar and Composition” from me but you have not yet returned it to me. Perhaps, you have forgotten it. However, Junior School Certificate Examination-2018 is knocking at the door. So, I have to study more and more. I have revised the syllabus of almost all the subjects except [ছাড়া] English Second Paper. At this moment, I need it badly. Friend, I think you have already realized [উপলব্ধি] the importance of the book. So, I would be highly delighted [আনন্দিত] provided that you return the book as early as possible.

Thanking you,
Sharmin

No comments:

Post a Comment