Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your father to send you some money

some money

From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Asking father to send money.

Dear Father,
I hope you will be in the best of your health and spirits. I am also well here. As you know, I am very sincere to my studies. I am very regular to my classes. For the new academic session, my teacher has suggested a number of books. I managed to get some books in the library. But a few books are not available in the library. So, I have to buy those books. Oxford Dictionary, Atlas and a book for English composition are urgently required. I do not have sufficient [পর্যাপ্ত] money to buy them. Kindly send me 1,000/- by money order as early as possible so that my study may not be affected. I assure you of the best performance in the examination.

Please convey [জ্ঞাপন করা] my regards [শুভেচ্ছা] to mother and love to Rana.

Your loving son,
Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment