Thursday, November 22, 2018

Letter to about visit to The Liberation War Museum

Liberation War Museum

Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my visit to the Liberation War Museum. Now I am writing about it.

On 14 December our class went on a field trip to the Liberation War Museum with the guidance [পথ নির্দেশ] of our headmaster. There were six galleries that exhibited [প্রদর্শিত] rare [বিরল] photographs, documents, newspaper clippings and objects used by the freedom fighters and martyrs [শহীদ] of our liberation war. We spent two hours there. Before leaving, we watched a video film on our liberation war and our independence. It was an experience we never forget.

No more today. More when we meet.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

2 comments:

  1. খুব ভালো

    ReplyDelete
  2. ভাই সুন্দর হয়েছে

    ReplyDelete