Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue about aim in life

Hello Aurpa, how are you?
Aurpa
Hi Apu! Fine, Thank you.
Apu
What were you thinking about?
Aurpa
Oh, actually I was wondering [ভাবছিলাম] what I want to be in future.
Apu
Then, have you already fixed your aim in life?
Aurpa
Of course.
Apu
Oh, that’s great! What is that?
Aurpa
I want to be a doctor in future.
Apu
Really? Why have you decided to be a doctor?
Aurpa
Well, I believe that a doctor can serve [সেবা করা] the suffering [যন্ত্রনা] humanity [মানুষ জাতি] best.
Apu
Is that so? Can you please explain [ব্যাখ্যা করা] it a little more?
Aurpa
Oh sure. Most of the people in our country are very poor they cannot afford [সমর্থ হওয়া] the expenses [খরচ] of treatment. As a result, many of them die without proper treatment.
Apu
In that case, how can you help them?
Aurpa
I want to offer treatment to the poor people free of cost.
Apu
That’s a very good idea. But you know, getting admitted into medical colleges has become so tough now a days.
Aurpa
I am trying my best to achieve [অর্জন করা] that success.
Apu
I appreciate [কদর করা] your aim and your heartiest [আন্তরিক ভাবে] effort to make your dream come true. Wish you all the best.
Aurpa
Thank you very much.
Apu
You are welcome.

9 comments: