Friday, April 27, 2018

Application for granting leave of absence



Sunday, 27th May 20__
The Head Master,
X School, Tejgaon Dhaka
Dhaka-1215

Subject: Prayer for granting leave of absence.

Sir,
This is to inform you that, I’m a student of Class VIII, Sec: Theta, Roll: 08. I’m a very regular student of your school. However, I could not attend school from Monday, 21 May 20__ to Thursday, 26 May 20__ due to my physical weakness. Meanwhile [এদিকে], I had been suffering badly from back and neck pain in my body. Besides, I had bruises [আঘাত] on my hands and legs. Furthermore [উপরন্তু], I couldn’t move from here to there with ease on those days. Hence [তাই], it was quite impossible for me to be present at the school on those days.

I, therefore [সুতরাং], pray and hope that you will grant me leave of absence for those days only and oblige [বাধিত] thereby.

Yours obediently,

Y Hassan
Class: VIII
Section: Theta
Roll: 08

No comments:

Post a Comment