Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between two friends about the importance of learning English




Myself
Hello friend, how are you?
Rahim
I’m fine, and you?
Myself
I’m also fine. Would you please tell me why you are so interested [আগ্রহী] in learning [শেখা] English?
Rahim
Don’t you know that English is an international language? We can’t do a day without it.
Myself
Can you explain it in details [বিশদ]?
Rahim
Without knowing English, we can’t communicate [যোগাযোগ] with the people of other countries. Not only that, it also helps us to get a good job both at home and in abroad [বিদেশে].
Myself
But learning English seems very difficult [কঠিন] to me.
Rahim
Yes. It is difficult because the traditional [পরস্পরাগত] method [পদ্ধতি] of learning English in our country is not so good.
Myself
So, what should I do?
Rahim
We should learn English following [অনুসরণ] the modern [আধুনিক] instruction and practice [অনুশীলন] it more regularly [ধারাবাহিক].
Myself
Yes, thus [এভাবে] I can overcome [বশে আনা] my weakness in English. Thanks for your suggestion [পরামর্শ].
Rahim
Ok. Good bye. See you again.
Myself
Take care. Bye. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good dialogue!
    I'm searching that types of dialogue.
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete