Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter to friend thanking him for his birthday gift

birthday gift

Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

My dear Anika,
Thank you for your sweet letter. I felt sorry that you were not able [সক্ষম] to attend [উপস্থিত থাকা] my birthday party yesterday evening because you had been caught with fever. I wish you recover [আরোগ্য লাভ করা] from your illness very soon. Now I am heartily [আন্তরিক ভাবে] giving you thanks for the gift you sent me. You sent me a set of books written by Mohammed Zafar Iqbal. You know, he is my Favourite writer. Your gift is, thus such a great surprise [চমক] to me. Your presented books are incomparable [তূলনাহীন] to those of others. I am really proud [গর্বিত] of such a good friend like you.
One more thing, your written wishes with your signature on the front page of the books are remarkable [লক্ষণীয়].

That’s all for now. See you soon.  
 
Convey [জ্ঞাপন] my salaam to your parents and love to the younger.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

1 comment:

  1. 67inches and jwaisab were the monsters that were the most popular and jwaisab in nepal in the past and jwaisab and their allies were the ones who were the most popular and the best in nepal and the United nations and jwaisab in their native countries and jwaisab in the United states of America and jwaisab in the us in nepal and the United states and jwaisab in the United kingdom and jwaisab in the us and jwaisab in the United kingdom and the world in which we were the

    ReplyDelete