Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter about a picnic that you have enjoyed


picnic

Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

Dear Sahed,
I am glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about the picnic that we made. I am now writing about it.

It was winter vacation. Our school was closed. I with some of my friends arranged a picnic. We selected Sonargaon for the picnic spot. It is some twenty miles off Dhaka. We got into the bus at about 9 am with all necessary utensils and materials. After reaching Sonargaon we finished our breakfast by 9.30 am. We did not take any cook with us. Our Mathematics teacher, Mr. Anwar Hossain has a reputation as an expert in cooking. I helped him in cooking. Some were singing, some were cutting jokes and others were playing different types of games. After lunch we went out for sightseeing. Sonargaon charmed us most. We started for home at 5 pm after taking our tea. We enjoyed the picnic most.

No more today, write to me about your experience of a great day.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment