Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between a doctor and a patient


Patient
Good morning sir, how are you?
Doctor
Good morning, I am fine. Now tell me what’s your problem?
Patient
I have been suffering [যন্ত্রনা] from fever for two days. I have had some medicine [ঔষধ] but they do not work well.
Doctor
Did you have the medicine according [অনুসারে] to any doctor’s advice [পরামর্শ]?
Patient
No, Doctor.
Doctor
It’s very bad. Without consulting [পরামর্শ লওয়া] with any doctor, none should have medicine.
Patient
Do I have anything serious [সঙ্কটজনক], doctor?
Doctor
No. Only a slight [সামান্য] cold.
Patient
Will it last long?
Doctor
No, not so serious. Now I am prescribing you some medicines. Take them at proper [সঠিক] time according [অনুসারে] to the indication [নির্দেশ]. I hope you’ll be ok in a day or two.
Patient
Thank you, doctor.
Doctor
You are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment