Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter about your country

Letter about your country


35 Bashaboo,
Dhaka
10th July, 20..

My dear Baky,
I am very glad [প্রফুল্ল] to receive your letter. In your letter, you have wanted to know about my country. Now, I am giving you a short description [বর্ণনা] about my country.

The name of my country is Bangladesh. It became independent [স্বাধীন] in 1971. Dhaka is its capital [রাজধানী]. It is a small country. Its land area is 1,47,570 square kilometres. About 140 million people live here. Its main crops are rice, jute, sugarcane and tea. Many kinds of fruits also grow here. Mango, banana, pineapple, guava etc. are the most common. We have many big and small rivers. We have also many interesting [চিত্তাকর্ষক] places. Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. Many people of different [পৃথক] communities [সম্প্রদায়] live here in peace [শান্তি]. The natural [প্রাকৃতিক] scenery [দৃশ্যাদি] of our country is very nice.

No more today, write me about your country.

Your loving friend,
Rajib

No comments:

Post a Comment