Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter to friend describing a street accident

Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

My dear Anika,
At first take my cordial [আন্তরিক] love. Hope you are well with your studies. Today I am going to write about an accident that took place before my eyes yesterday.

It was about 12.30 p.m. Our school had just finished. I with some of my friends was returning home. We tried to cross the RK Road. A little boy was also trying to cross it. But, at that moment a speedy truck was coming from the opposite direction. The boy did not notice it. We tried to stop him but could not. So the boy was run over by the bus. Immediately [তৎক্ষনাৎ], we ran towards him and found him dead.

I was very shocked [ধাক্কা] at that tragic [দুঃখ দায়ক] scene. I could not forget the scene.

That’s all for now. Convey [জ্ঞাপন] my salaam to your parents and love to the younger.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

13 comments: