Sunday, April 29, 2018

Letter about what you intend to do after the final examination

35 North Bashabo,
Dhaka 1214
18 November 20__

Dear Jahid,

I have just received your letter. In your letter, you wanted to know what I intend [মনস্থ করা] to do after the 2nd term exam. Now I am writing about my plan.

You know that from my childhood I have a great plan to do something for the betterment of my society and nation [দেশ]. So, I have decided that after my 2nd term exam I will go to my native [জন্মগত] village and I will devote [উৎসর্গ] myself in social service. Most of the people of our village are deprived [বঞ্চিত] of education. So, I have planned to start an evening school for adult people and I will teach them about health, family planning and nutrition. I will also teach them how to cultivate [চাষ] scientifically [বিজ্ঞানসম্মত]. Some of my friends also encouraged [উৎসাহ দেওয়া] me and assured [নিশ্চিত] their support. I think it will be my best opportunity [সুযোগ] to fulfil my dream and serve the common [সাধারণ] people. I need your good wishes for it.

No more today, inform me about your intension [ইচ্ছা] after the 2nd term exam. Convey [জ্ঞাপন করা] my best regard [শ্রদ্ধা] to your parents and love to the younger.


Your loving friend,
Murad

No comments:

Post a Comment