Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between two friends about daily routine


Myself
Hi. Rakib, how are you?
Rakib
Not very good. I’m having problem with my daily routine. Can you share yours with me?
Myself
Of course. What do you want to know?
Rakib
What time do you get up?
Myself
I get up at 6 a.m.
Rakib
When do you have your breakfast?
Myself
I have my breakfast at 7 a.m.
Rakib
When do you go to school?
Myself
I go to school at 9 a.m.
Rakib
When do you come back home?
Myself
I come back home at 5 p.m.
Rakib
What do you do then?
Myself
I do my homework. After that I spend some time with my grandparents.
Rakib
When do you go to bed?
Myself
I go to bed at 10 p.m.
Rakib
Thank you, it will help me a lot.
Myself
You are welcome.

28 comments:

  1. Paragraph life of a farmer 30 lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did well can.. make it better...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gonna be fine if change a bit coz its not fully complete
    But still can use..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good for biggner it will help me a lot for learning English

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good for dialouge and spoken english

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can write it more or use use high frequency words

    ReplyDelete