Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter to friend congratulating him on his brilliant success


Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

My dear Anika,
At first take my cordial [আন্তরিক] love. Hope you are well with your studies. I am also well. 

I am very happy and jubilant [উৎফুল্ল] to know that you have got the first place in the examination. It is a great news. Please accept [গ্রহণ করা] my heartiest [আন্তরিক] love and congratulation. It is really a great success. You are really worthy [যোগ্য] of this place. I cannot but congratulate you. I also feel very proud of you. My parents are also very happy to know about your success. This brilliant result is such a gift to you for your hard work. My mother wants you to visit our home very soon. I wish you will carry on your performance [কৃতি]. 

No more today. Convey [জ্ঞাপন] my salaam to your parents and love to the younger.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment