Friday, April 20, 2018

The Home I Live in


Home

A home is a place where a man lives with his near and dear ones. Everybody is closely related with all the things around it. My home is my heaven [স্বর্গ]. Home is the place that I like the most. My home is a one storied building consisting of five rooms. It is situated under the shade of the trees. It stands in the midst of beauties of nature. The green trees also surround [ঘেরা] it. My home is not only airy but also well lighted. So, even in the midst of scorching heat it remains cool and comfortable. There is a small flower garden in front of my home. I spend my leisure hours there. My home faces the south. Open fresh gentle breeze is flowing through the open window of my home. After the toils of the day, I get exhausted [ক্লান্ত] and grow mad to get back home. My home is a sort of fascination [আকর্ষণ] to me. Staying away from home for few days I feel homesick. To me my home is really the sweetest place on the earth. I am proud of my sweet little home.

No comments:

Post a Comment