Sunday, April 29, 2018

Email to your friend about a visit to the Liberation War Museum


From: nahid@gmail.com
To: alamin15@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 20__; 7:00 p.m.

Subject: Visit to the Liberation War Museum.


Dear Alamin,
I have received your letter just now. In your letter, you have wanted to know my visit to the Liberation War Museum. Now I am giving you a short description [বর্ণনা] about it.

Last month I along with my friends and teachers went to a field trip to the Liberation War Museum at Segunbagicha, Dhaka. We reached there at 10 am and we were welcomed warmly. We started researching. In museum, there were six galleries that exhibited rare photographs, documents and objects used by the freedom fighters and the martyrs [শহীদ] of our liberation war. When we went inside the gallery 6, we were shocked to see the personal belongings [জিনিস পত্র] of some of our martyrs.

No more today, convey my regards to your parents and love to your younger brother.

Your loving friend,
Nahid

No comments:

Post a Comment