Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter to friend describing how you have spent the summer vacation

summer vacation

Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

My dear Anika,
I have received your letter just now. In this letter, you have wanted to know how I have enjoyed the last summer vacation. Now I am going to write about it.

During the last summer vacation, I went to my native village with some of my friends. We enjoyed many delicious [সুস্বাদু] summer fruits like mangoes, jackfruits, and litchis etc. but it was not all that I planned. It was, you know something noble [মহৎ]. I know that most of the people of our village are illiterate [নিরক্ষর] and poor. They do not send their children to primary school. Instead, they send them to earn money by doing labour. But, of course, you know that child labour has been forbidden [নিষিদ্ধ] and primary education is made compulsory [বাধ্যতামূলক]. What we did was that we made the illiterate parents understand the fact. Two weeks passed and we became totally successful. Really, it was an enjoyable mission. Now, we can see the primary school full of students.

No more today.

Convey [জ্ঞাপন] my salaam to your parents and love to the younger.

Your loving friend,
Nawsin Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment