Sunday, April 29, 2018

Letter to your younger brother describing the importance of physical exercise

physical exercise

Fatehabad, Ctg
35 North Bashabo,
Dhaka 1214
19 September, 20..

Dear Sultan,
How are you? I hope you all are well. I am also well here. I have received mother’s letter yesterday. She wrote me that you have become very lazy and you do no physical exercise.

You should understand that physical exercise is very important to remain fit. Physical exercise keeps you disease free. It gives you enthusiasm [উদ্যম] to work. If you get up early in the morning and do some exercises in the fresh air of morning, you will remain fresh the whole day. Those who do not do exercise regularly, become victim [শিকার] of disease. So, their studies are hampered [ব্যাহত] greatly. If you are fit, you can compete [প্রতিদ্বন্দ্বিতা] anywhere. At the same time, you cannot expect a good result without a good health. And the most important is that you cannot grow properly without proper [যথাযথ] exercise.

I think now you can understand the importance of physical exercise. I also hope that from today you will do physical exercises properly. Convey [জ্ঞাপন] my regards [শ্রদ্ধা] to parents. No more today. Waiting for your reply.

Your brother,
Aditya

5 comments: