Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter to friend about how I spent my winter vacation in village

winter vacation

Fahmida
Tongi, Gazipur
September 25, 20..

My dear Nawsin,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial [আন্তরিক] love. Hope that you are well by the grace [কৃপা] of Almighty [সর্ব শক্তিমান] Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You will be very glad [খুশি] to know that I recently spent [অতিবাহিত] my winter vacation in my village. My village is a very nice one. Now I’m going to tell you about it.
My village is a big one. It is by the side of a river. The natural scenery of the village is very charming [মনোহর]. There are a high school, two primary schools and a market in our village. My village has many flower gardens. The villagers love one another. They live in peace and harmony [ঐকতান]. I had a very good time there. 

No more today. Convey [জ্ঞাপন করা] my regards to your parents and love to the little ones. Waiting eagerly [আগ্রহের সাথে] for your arrival [আগমন]. With love.

Yours ever,
Fahmida

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Uncle John is a great man and a great friend of mine but he is a very talented actor

      Delete
    2. You can see the monsters in the United kingdom of the world famous for their own success in the us and in nepal the monsters are the best known for their first time on

      Delete
    3. Their work was made by a lot more people than ever since they are in nepal with the monsters of the monsters that have nothing but a lot more to get heroic in nepal because of their lack and the way the United nations are the most popular and not only the monsters but the United kingdom has the United kingdom 7and the United kingdom 7is and 8jwaisab is memory and jwaisab is a

      Delete
  2. আরো. ছোট

    ReplyDelete
  3. আরো. ছোট

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Trimondous the work is!!!!!
    Pro Sadman Gamer 95 ( Sadman Bhai)
    From India....

    ReplyDelete