Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between two friends about the preparation of the JSC exam


Myself
Hello, how are you?
Arif
I’m fine, and you?
Myself
I’m also fine. I want to discuss with you about the preparation for the coming JSC exam.
Arif
I also want to talk to you about it.
Myself
Have you completed all your lessons?
Arif
Almost. But I have to practice more.
Myself
Yes. I also have to practice English and Maths.
Arif
I have some weakness in English also. But there is not much time. I’m afraid.
Myself
Don’t be afraid. Just read and practice regularly. I hope you will be able to overcome [বশে আনা] your weakness in English.
Arif
Yes. I’ve to practice more and more because practice makes a man perfect.
Myself
It’s right. Okay, best of luck for the JSC exam.
Arif
Thank you. See you again.
Myself
Ok, good bye.

9 comments: