Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between myself and the bank manager for opening a bank account


Myself
May I come in, sir?
Manager
Yes. Have a seat, please. What can I do for you?
Myself
I would like to open an account with your bank.
Manager
What do you do?
Myself
I’m a student.
Manager
Why do you need to open a bank account?
Myself
Oh! I’ve received an amount of scholarship money and I want to keep it in my bank account.
Manager
That’s very good.
Myself
What do I have to do?
Manager
Take this application form. Fill it up with the recommendation [সুপারিশ] of a person who has account with this bank. Then you can attach two attested copies of your photograph and deposit your money against your account.
Myself
Let me come tomorrow with the form filled in, sir.
Manager
All right.
Myself
Thank you, sir.
Manager
You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment