Friday, April 27, 2018

Application praying for a full-free studentship



24 January, 20..
The Principal,
Sonapur high school, 
Jamalpur.
Subject: application for a full-free studentship.
Sir, 
I have the honour to state that I am a student of class 7 of your school. My father is the only earning member of our family. He is a petty [
সামান্য] clerk [কেরানি] of a private company. He has to maintain [বজায় রাখা] a large family consisting [গঠিত] of eight members. Amongst them, I have three school-going brothers and sisters. In such a situation [অবস্থা], it is very difficult [কঠিন] for my father to bear [বহন করা] our educational expenses [খরচ] after maintaining the family. So, I am badly in need of a full free studentship. I would like to mention [উল্লেখ করা] here that I stood first in the last annual examination.
I, therefore [সুতরাং], would like to request you to grant me a full free studentship and enable [সক্ষম] me to continue [চালিয়ে যাওয়া] my studies further and oblige [বাধিত] thereby.

Sincerely yours, 
Mamun
Class- 9 
Roll no-1

No comments:

Post a Comment