Sunday, April 29, 2018

Email requesting to join your birthday party


From: Nusrat Mehzabin<nusratmehzabin@yahoo.com>
To: Ahsan<ahsan@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 5 October; 20__

Subject:  Birthday party.

Dear Friend

At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace [কৃপা] of Allah. I am also fine with the blessings [আশীর্বাদ] of all.

You must be glad [আনন্দিত] to know that the coming 20th May is my birthday. A small party is going to be arranged. All my relatives and friends have been invited. My parents and my grandparents will be happy to have you in their midst [মধ্যে]. Your arrival [আগমন] will make my party more enjoyable. So you are heartily [আন্তরিক ভাবে] requested to come to my birthday party.

Keep well and write to me.

Your loving friend,
Nusrat Mehzabin

No comments:

Post a Comment