Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between two friends on the value of physical exercise


Sagor
How do you do, Tariqul.
Tariqul
Fine, and you?
Sagor
I’m also fine. I met you two years ago, you were quite slim [পাতলা]. But now you have grown bulky [মোটা]. I think, you don’t take physical exercise regularly.
Tariqul
Yes, friend. I’m getting quiet fat. And my weight is increasing day by day. I take much food but do not take physical exercise accordingly [তদানুসারে]. Give me some advice.
Sagor
You know very well, “Health is wealth.” To maintain [বজায় রাখা] good health, you will have to control your diet [আহার]. That is, you have to take balanced diet. You have to take physical exercise regularly.
Tariqul
Well, right you are. But I’m quite idle [অলস]. I don’t wish to get up early in the morning.
Sagor
Be careful. Take physical exercise regularly, otherwise you cannot form sound mind in a sound body. Physical exercise makes our mind fresh and free from tension. It is the main source of building body.
Tariqul
Thank you very much for your good advice.
Sagor
Thank you too.

6 comments: