Thursday, November 8, 2018

First Day at a New School / Memorable Day of My Life / A Memorable Event of My Life

First Day at a New School



My father is a Government employee [কর্মচারী]. Once he was transferred to Khulna from Dhaka. This is why I also had to move there with my family. There I got myself admitted into Khulna Zilla School. But the school was totally new to me. I did not know anybody of the school. For this, I felt very nervous at the first day at school. I thought that a new school was a new experience [অভিজ্ঞতা]. My father took me to the school. At first we met with the Headmaster. He was a very nice man. He behaved with me very cordially [প্রীতি]. He gave me much good advice. He assured me not to be worried about anything. The headmaster introduced me to my class teacher and other students.  Our class teacher also was a very cordial and a warm person. We did not have much to do that day. So, we just talked and whispered to each other. I made a few friends that day and that made me feel very happy. They accepted me in a friendly manner. As a result, I became happy. I cannot forget that day till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment