Sunday, November 11, 2018

Dialogue between two friends about proper use of time

proper use of time




Shovon
Hi Pritom, today is holiday; let’s go fishing in the river.
Pritom
Hi Shovon It’s a good proposal [প্রস্তাব]. I feel like joining with you but I have to study now.
Shovon
What’s the matter? Don’t you complete your lesson daily?
Pritom
Sorry Shovon. Truly speaking, I don’t know how to cope with my school works. They are always left out.
Shovon
I guess, you don’t follow any daily routine and, as a result, you cannot use your time properly. Am I right?
Pritom
Yes Shovon.
Shovon
You are in wrong track, Pritom. A proper plan of your time will certainly [অবশ্যই] solve your problem.
Pritom
How?
Shovon
In a daily routine, you’ll budget how much time you’ll spend in various activities. As a result, you won’t lose your time unconsciously.
Pritom
Really important point. I never thought of proper use of time. How can I prepare a daily routine? Can you help me?
Shovon
Of course.
Pritom
Many thanks to you for your advice and guideline.
Shovon
You’re always welcome.

7 comments: